Need a simple will? Make a simple will in 5 quick steps.
We’re excited to announce our newest product, introducing My Simple Will.
Do you want to make a few simple directions in your will? My Simple Will is designed just for you and is the easiest way to make a valid Australian will.
After answering only 5 questions, with My Simple Will, you can easily divide your assets equally between up to five people, leave directions for who you want to look after your children, and make arrangements for what you want to happen to your body.
Although My Simple Will is designed to be simple, it still allows you to:
- Name up to 3 executors
- Name an alternative executor (in case your preferred executors are unable to act)
- Distribute your estate equally between your beneficiaries
- Name up to 5 beneficiaries
- Name an alternative beneficiary (in case your preferred beneficiary does not accept your estate)
- Choose the vesting age of your beneficiary (i.e. they must be 18 years old before they receive their entitlement to your estate)
- Appoint guardians for your children
- Specify burial or cremation instructions
- Specify whether you wish to donate your organs upon your passing
Once you have completed those five simple questions, we will then email your will to you within minutes, ready-to-sign.
If you would like to make more decisions, then we still offer My Complete Will which gives you more flexibility, including:
- Appointing a replacement director of your company or family trust
- Gifting personal items
- Gifting money
- Making charitable donations
- Exclude people from your will
To make the whole process as easy as possible, we’ve also given our website a clean new look. We hope you like it as much as we do.
You can start making your simple will now and, as always, if you have any questions you can email us at [email protected].
All the best,
The Online Will Kit Team